- This experience is recommended for participants aged 12+, if you feel that your child under this age would like to participate, this is no problem.
- The maximum weight restriction for this event is 26 stone, with no maximum height restrictions.
- The experience requires climbing, crawling and uneven surfaces, it is recommended to wear comfy clothing that you can move around in as well as suitable footwear like trainers. No high heels!
- All participants must take part in the safety briefing prior to taking part in the experience.
- Participants with a medical condition or disability which might make it unsafe for me and others must not take part in the experience. This includes, but is not limited to Epilepsy, Fits, Recurrent blackouts, fainting spells or giddiness, any form of psychiatric or mental illness
- Failure to follow the rules outlined in the terms and conditions and safety briefing will result in you being removed from the experience with no refund.
- All payments are non-transferable and non-refundable
- All participants must sign a disclaimer prior to entering the experience. The below is a sample.
Zombie Horror Certificate of Understanding and Express Assumption of Risk
Please read carefully, and fill in the blanks.
I, _________________________ (Participant name) hereby confirm that I must not and will not participate in any activity unless I have first attended the briefing where I will be advised and thoroughly informed of the inherent risk in taking part in all related activities, including but not limited to the fact the ZOMBIE HORROR and related activities can cause injuries to myself, collisions, overturning, unpredictable acts and omissions by others.
I further state that following these briefing, I will abstain from participating should I not agree to accept the inherent risks involved. In the arena there are tight dark spaces, uneven surfaces, flashing and strobe lighting, smoke machines, strong language and disturbing images. I will not touch or hit the staff/actors and will not throw or damage the equipment issued.
I further state that I am in good physical and mental health, my eyesight (as corrected as appropriate) is up to the standard required and I am not suffering from any other medical condition or disability which might make it unsafe for me and others and/or I am not aware of any impairment of my child or charge’s condition. I will only wear flat shoes that are easy to run in.
I further state that I do not suffer from Epilepsy, Fits, Recurrent blackouts, fainting spells or giddiness, any form of psychiatric or mental illness, and/or I am not aware of any such impairment of my child or charge’s condition.
I further state that I do not suffer from any pre-existing condition, such as but not limited to: back, neck or spinal complaint, dislocation, weakness or injury involving breaking of any limb, diabetes, lung or heart disease or severe head injury which may lead to concussion or unconsciousness, which might make it unsafe for me to participate and/or I am aware of any such impairment of my child or charge’s condition. Under 16’s must be accompanied by a paying adult. No food or drink to be brought into the attraction. Video and photography is strictly prohibited in the arena.
I further state that I am not participating against medical advice and that I have not been diagnosed as having a terminal illness. I further declare that in the event of feeling physically or mentally unwell or suffering an injury of any description during the course of ZOMBIE HORROR activities, I will notify the proprietor of the premises where the activity is taking place or his authorised representative immediately, and will thereafter immediately discontinue any ZOMBIE HORROR activity.
I confirm that I have not consumed any alcohol/drugs 12 hours prior to the commencement of today’s activity. I further confirm that I am not in possession of any alcohol/drugs nor have I brought any onto the premises.
I understand that the terms of this document and the reasons why I have been asked to sign it and hereby confirm that I am signing it of my own free will. This event is not recommended for anyone under the age of 14.
I FURTHER EXPRESSLY CONFIRM THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT ZOMBIE HORROR AND ITS RELATED ACTIVITIES ARE NOT WITHOUT RISK AND THAT ACCORDINGLY I UNDERTAKE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY TO LOOK AFTER MYSELF AND THOSE AROUND ME IN A CAREFUL AND THOUGHTFUL MANNER AT ALL TIMES WHILST ON THE PREMISES.
PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU HAVE AN ENJOYABLE ZOMBIE HORROR EXPERIENCE BY;-
1. Obeying all the instructions that you receive immediately;
2. Looking after yourself at all times; and
3. Acting in a careful and considerate way towards everyone else on the premises.
A FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE BASIC REQUIREMENTS WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE CESSATION OF ZOMBIE HORROR AND RELATED ACTIVITIES.I further state that I am of lawful age and legally competent to sign this certificate and that I have acquired the written consent of my parent or guardian as appropriate. I confirm that I am 16 years of age or over.
If participant is aged 15 years or under, a parent or guardian of 18 years+ must sign the following section.